Monday 11 November 2013

Baby it's cold outside

Hello PPB's

So today has been a day where life catches up and a mix of tiredness and Arthritis really don't mix, I have pretty much spent the whole day asleep and when I have been awake I've left like I've has no sleep. On days like this I like nothing better than to snuggle up in an over sized jumper and watch films.

With it being the start of the Christmas season I thought what better then a cheesy Christmas jumper post! :) I have found a few that I really want to snuggle up in this year! :)

Now when I'm looking for a new Oversized jumper the first place I go is Topman

While looking for jumpers I found these too!! omg so cute and only £3 each!
The next best place for Jumpers is New Look!
Another shop is River Island, I've only just really started shopping there. 
So thats just a few of the gems I have found this year! I will be purchasing some of them! Which ones are your favourite?

Whats your favourite thing about Christmas? Is it too soon to watch Christmas films? My favourite film ever in the whole world is Polar Express but with it being a Christmas film I can only watch it at this time of year...too soon yet?

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and sorry for the lack of posts this month I will hopefully be back properly soon! Even if I don't blog I'm always on twitter and facebook so make sure you follow and like to keep up to date with what I'm up to! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig