Tuesday 19 June 2012

MAC - Girl About Town

If you have read my blog for a while you will know that I am obsessed with bright lippys now! Honestly I think I have a problem haha

I thought I would share with you my latest purchase :) 
I am in love! I honestly never thought I would wear birght lippys, I have not really ever been a lippy type person, but since starting a beauty blog and seeing loads of reviews and such like, I just couldnt resist.

This colour is stunning on and the lippy itself is so creamy and the staying power is amazing! It stays on the lips pretty much all day, with maybe 1 or 2 top ups! even after eatting this lippy just will not budge! 
Ok so not the best picture but I wanted to show you, this was taken after a full day at work, including Lunch and a few cups of tea :) as you can see the colour to definitly there :) I am so impressed with this and cant even explain.
Its very moisturising on the lips and doesnt dry them out at all.

The perfect fuchsia in my opinion :) and perfect for the summer, if it ever arrives here in England!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx

P.S Would any of you like to see a lipstick collection post?



Share:

6 comments

  1. I'd love to see a collection post!
    I expected girl about town to be way brighter but it's actually really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks a lot brighter in person, its sucha deep rich colour! :)

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing this lipstick on blogs and always love it, think I need to invest asap! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go go go! you have to have this in your collection! :) xx

      Delete
  3. You've made me want to buy it now! It's definitely next on the list :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must! its amazing! the perfect formula too! lasts all day! xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig