Sunday 18 February 2018

Do Something That Scares You.

We all have a list of things we want to do or try in our lives that we know we will probably never do because of fear of doing them. I've had the list for years, the 'I really want to...but' list. Looking at it now, I know that a lot of the fear is the fear of change and failure, but I've come to learn that if you don't try you don't know and if you don't do, you look back and regret!

So it was about time I started ticking some off.

One thing that had been on my list was to live in London, well that happened and I'm loving it. Another was to get my nose pierced, It's happened! I'm thinking I want to change to a ring when I can. What are you're thoughts?
 I have always said I've wanted to do it but alway put it off with excuses like, I don't have a good nose for a piercing or the pain! I reached a point were I knew I needed to do something for myself that made me feel good and I knew that I needed to do something that scared me. I needed to have that 'I did it' feeling. Also do you ever want something so bad that the fear just kind of goes? I don't care, I just want it!

My housemate has always wanted hers done too and she had found a little place very close to us to go. We literally sat on the sofa looked at each other and said 'shall we?.... YES!' and week later i have a hole in my nose and I love it! 
The feeling after you do something that scares you is one of the best feelings and I challenge you all to do something you've always wanted to do but have been to scared to do it! Push yourself, you can do it!

Next on my list is a tattoo! Lets see how long it takes me to tick that one off!

Comment and let me know one thing thats on your list, or have you already ticked something off the list? Let me know :) Also let me know if you'd like to see a 'my experience' with getting a nose piecing and what to expect after?

If you need a giggle take a look at this! hahaha!!!!


Share:

1 comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig