Monday 25 August 2014

My Morning Haircare Routine

Hello PPB's :)

Everyones hair care routine changed through out the year, well mine dose anyway depending not he weather. If its hot a don't use heat if its cold I do, to warm me up haha! so I though I would share with you quays my current hair care :)


The Products I use;
  • Redken Smooth locks Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Redken Body Full Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Mane and Tail Shampoo and conditioner
  • Argan Oil of marocco dry oil spray
  • Redken Anti Snap leave in treatment
  • Tressemme heat defence
  • Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo

The Tools;
  • Trangle teezer
  • Phil Smith hot air brush
When it comes to my hair I hate fuss so the quicker the better for me. The first thing you might think is why so many shampoos and conditioners? Well I like to switch it up every few days I find this gives me the best results, If I use the same one for too long my hair becomes very hard to work with and limp. They do say you meant to change your Shampoo and conditioners every few months anyway I just go to the next extreme haha :)

I adore Redken Products too. They saved me from a hair malfunction and brought it back to life and since then I have been a loyal customer, I haven't found one that I haven't loved using and this might sound sad but when I get a new one I get very excited to wash my hair... haha 

The same applies with the Anti Snap leave in treatment, I honestly can't see me ever changing this I love it, I just pump 3 pumps into my hands and the put it in the ends of my hair. It makes it a lot easier to them brush through with the tangle teenier, If I don't use it, my hair is very knotty and hard to brush through. The Tangle Teezer also helps with this and I never use anything else.
I have also noticed a massive difference with my hair since using an argon oil every time I wash it, It's so much softer and I suffer from dry and frizzy hair and it really helps to tame it down! :)

The Phil Smith hot air brush is a new addition to my routine and I have loved the results, I have always blow dryed my hair when I wanted it dry quickly but It more often than not left it flat and dry. But now using this I get much better results, I leave my hair in a towel for quiet a long time before using heat, and then I use the Hot air brush by holding it in my roots and then brushing down, by doing this I get so much more volume in my roots and with having fine flat hair its very hard to get. To help hold the extra volume I like to put some Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo in my hands and the rub a little into the roots, this just gives the hair something to hold onto and stops it dropping.

And that is it :) What are some of your favourite products to use?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig