Sunday 19 January 2014

Yankee Candle - Fireside Treats

Hello PPB's


Okay so you're all aware of my love for Yankee candles and as the Christmas specials go on sale and away for next year I thought I would share some of my favourites :) 

This one is called Fireside Treats (obviously) I don't actually think this one is a Christmas special but it was on sale haha! You can probably tell its meant to smell like roasting marshmallows and it so does Its a lovely subtle smell perfect for a cold night snuggled up in bed with either good film on or a good book to read. It makes me want to go a sit outside, lay on a blanket it a big warm jumper and look at the stars, Definitely too cold for that atm though.

I have been burning this at night while rereading Harry Potter... Geek alert...It's such a lovely calming soft smell. This is the first time I have had this one, I hadn't seen it before.

The joys of camp . . . mesmerized by the fire, singing and laughing, while toasting marshmallows to rich, gooey perfection!

This is going to be a re-purchaser I think! This one is a medium Jar and full price is £16.99 Here

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx

P.S. I having a blog sale here
http://pollypocketbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/p/one-girls-junk-is-another-girls.html
 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig