Friday 29 November 2013

Dear Santa, I've been very good this year!

 Hello PPB's :)

I'm pretty sure you all have your Christmas wishlists writen out ready to be posted to Santa now?! I love seeing what other people want for christmas, it sometimes reminds me that I need to add something to my list haha! :) So I thought I would share a few things I have asked Santa for this year. 
Butter London Polish in 'Brown Sugar' - I'm obsessed with rose gold atm and I love the shimmer in this too! so pretty.
Yankee Candle in 'Spiced Orange' - This smells amazing!! I brought myself the Tart of it the other day to try out and I'm addicted! It smells like you could eat it!
Tartan Jammies from Fat Face - I love Tartan atm and you can never have to many pars of jammies, also who doesn't love a new pair on jammies at Christmas, its a must right?
Fine Elements Cupcake maker Amazon - I love making and decorating cupcakes and I've always wanted a cupcake maker.
Denim Jacket from Topshop - I love how oversize denim jackets look with big snugly scarves and I don't own a denim jacket, I love the lining in this one too, so cosy!
Yankee Candle Tart Tray - I have been favoring Tarts rather than big candles recently, so much cheaper and pretty much last just as long, always nice to have something pretty to melt them in :)
Micheal Kors Rose Gold twist watch - I can't get over how pretty this watch is!! In Love
Butter London Polish in Brummie - I love how purples look on my skin tone, I have one similar from Barry M But its pretty much run out.
MAC lipgloss in Viva Glam 1 - I have the lipstick of this and love it, I went into MAC the other day to get a lipstick (I got Rebel) and the lady tried this on me and oh my!! is amazing. Perfect over the lippy or on its own!

There you go :) Honestly I will be so grateful for everything I receive this Christmas whatever it may be, but its aways fun to have a look around the shops and Internet for a few things to pop on a list :) 

Whats on your Christmas list this year?

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig