Tuesday 6 August 2013

Vaseline - Spray & Go - Review

Hello PPB's :) 

So I'm sure by now you have all heard of the new craze that is the Vaseline Spray and Go body moisturisers! Its took me a while but as I was in boots the other day (no change there then) I picked up the cocoa radiant one. 
I have always been a fan of the Vaseline moisturisers having used the cream moisturiser for a few years now! However I do fine it abit of a chore and I don't know about you but I really hate having to wait around for it to dry!! Also the sticky feeling after you've put it one..well don't get me started haha!
But this new spray design is amazing! I honestly didn't know what to expect but I'm so impressed with it. So quick and easy to use, literally just spray it on holding it about 4 inches away from your body and then rub it in and bobs your uncle your done and ready to go! Its amazing for on the go as well, doesn't leave a greasy coating on your hands after applying so perfect for a quick top up through out the day! One thing I really hope it that they bring out a small handbag size one so its easier and lighter to carry around, because lets be honest it isn't the lightest of bottles! haha :)
The moisturiser itself sprays out clear unless you spray a lot that is but if you spray just the right amount its clear then just spread it out around your arm and so on. They spray is really good as well with an even spray, the only way I can think of explaining it is, it sprays like hairspray does :) and of course it smells amazing just as your would expect from a Vaseline moisturiser! :)

Like I said I got mine from Boots and it cost £4.99, you get 190ml in a bottle. It comes in 3 different sense, that I know of.

Have you tried it yet? What do you think?

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig