Friday 19 April 2013

realTechniques Brushes....It's Love

Hello Pollys Hope your all well!?

I have been wanting some better make up brushes for a while but I can't really afford my dream brush set so I went in search for some more affordable brushes. Well who hasn't hard of the amazing realTechniques brushes and I watch some many youtube videos and read so many blogs on them that I thought well I have to try some don't I?!
Well as you can see I got 3...The Blush Brush, The Stippling Brush and the Setting Brush.

The Blush Brush is amazingly soft and applies my blush perfectly! leaving just the right amount of product on my cheeks as needed! I can't say a bad word about it!

The Stippling Brush is equally amazing. This is the first Brush I brought and I use it to apply my foundation everyday, I have also used it to apply brush before and loved the look it gives my cheeks. I applies my foundation evenly around my face and blends it in perfectly!

The Setting Brush is the perfect brush for those finishing touches, I use mine for highlighter and also if Im only using one eye shadow shade or to apply my all over lid shade I use this to apply it. Again this brush picks up the perfect amount of product so as not to leave my face powdery.

I could talk about these brushes for ever and I cant wait to get more and build on my collection!!

Do you have any realTechniques brushes? which one is your favourite?

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

17 comments

  1. I really want the blush brush, setting brush and multitask brush, I already have 2 others and theyre so good arent they? xx

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want the powder brush thats next on my list :) I love them! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Real Techniques brushes! They're amazing value for money and I feel as though they leave a flawless finish. I love my blush brush and use the very tip of it to apply my contour :) xx

    www.littlebeautyblogg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its amazing! I don't understand how I lived without it now! xx

      Delete
  3. Love my RT brushes :) the Blush brush is my favourite, really want the Stippling brush as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really want to powder brush!! thats next on my list! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Ohh I love their stippling brush, i need more!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the Stippling Bursh and LOVE it!!!

    http://www.stevieheartsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing arn't they! I have a really long wish list of them haha!! xxx

      Delete
  6. Those brushes look so pretty!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive been wanting to try these brushes for a long time I always forget to purchase them or when I remember Im broke haha but thanks to you im def. not gonna forget! Love the review xx Styleofdeath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you hun! def worth it! you wont go back once you have tried them!! xx

      Delete
  8. I've got loads of their brushes and really want some more!! HAHA xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I actully addicted to buying them now! I have got the powder brush as well now since posting this! xxx

      Delete
  9. I have the Stippling Brush & use it to apply cream blush - its super amazing :)!

    Lovely post & beautiful Blog too - New Follower!

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D you've put a smile on my face today! :)

      xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig